Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Water Meter Unlock Request

  1. Please fill out this form to have your home or business' water meter box unlocked by an authorized City of Bedford Public Works employee. If this is an emergency, please call the Public Works Department at 817-952-2200. For after-hours emergencies, call the Police Dispatch non-emergency line at 817-952-2127.
  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.