Obtain a solicitor's permit?

Online applications are available and are also available for pick-up at the front desk of the Police Department. All applicants are required to go through a background check and are given a copy of the City Ordinance on solicitor permits and handbill permits. For more information about solicitor's permits, contact a Public Service Officer at 817-952-2440.

Show All Answers

1. Contact the Police Department?
2. Pay a ticket/fine?
3. File an Accident Report
4. Obtain a crash report?
5. File a police report?
6. Obtain a police report?
7. File a public information request?
8. Submit a noise complaint?
9. Get my property back?
10. Find out where my car was towed?
11. Submit a traffic complaint?
12. Obtain a solicitor's permit?