Did you miss out on the City’s Surreal Pop: An Immersive Experience of Momentous Art Movements last weekend? We’re giving you ONE MORE DAY to step inside spaces brought to life by projections and images of work from the Impressionism, Pop Art, Op Art (optical Illusion art), and Surrealists movements.
Stop by 3524 Central Dr. (the former Airport Area YMCA) from 2 to 10 p.m. this Saturday, August 26 for this immersive experience, art vendors, alcoholic beverages, and more! Here’s all you need to know for Saturday:
- Purchase your tickets in advance for $5 (children 2 and under are free) at https://bit.ly/surrealpop.
- If you don’t purchase your ticket before showing up, tickets will be sold for $8 at the door (credit card ONLY)
- After 8:30 p.m., there will be an extra projection experience inside the facility’s outdoor empty swimming pool. There will also be a special dance performance in the pool on Saturday!
- The indoor art market will feature vendors selling work from various mediums, including painting, pottery, and jewelry.
- The Bubble Bus will be on-site serving mixed drinks, beer, and wine.
- We’ll also be screen printing event T-shirts on-site. You will be able to choose the Surreal Pop image and shirt color you’d like on your custom design!