We’ve got Wi-Fi! Public Wi-Fi is now available in several city parks including:
- Central Park, 1201 Central Dr.
- Dewey Tennant Park, 901 Monterrey St.
- Generations Park at Boys Ranch (south side of pavilion near the lake), 2801 Forest Ridge Dr.
- Stormie Jones Park, 2700 Brasher Lane
- Old Bedford School lawn, 2400 School Lane
If you’re heading out to one of these parks and need to connect, just look for the “COB Public” name under your Wi-Fi settings. Even better news? This addition to our parks cost ZERO dollars, as staff was able to use devices already in place to get the bandwidth up and running.