To help residents with the unexpected costs incurred during the recent winter storm, the City of Bedford is doing the following:
- Providing a 2,000-gallon water deduction off the usage amounts, which amounts to $8.88
- Removing the month with the highest usage when calculating sewer averaging
- Pausing water disconnections for non-payment of water bills until April 30, 2021
- Continuing to not assess late fees for water bill payments (this practice has been in place since February 2020 in response to the pandemic)
- Providing additional relief to customers who experienced broken pipes/water leaks. Those individuals should call the Water Billing Department at 817-952-2112 to request payment arrangements
For additional questions, please email email@example.com or call 817-952-2112.