- Discover Bedford
- Generations Park at Boys Ranch
- The Center
- Outdoor Water Park
Outdoor Water Park
The outdoor water park, located within The Center (2801 Forest Ridge Dr.), will open for the season on Saturday, May 27.
Amenities include a lazy river, two slides, splash pad, play feature, concession stand, restroom building, chaise lounges, and reservable cabanas.
The water park will be open daily, from noon to 8 p.m., May 27 through August 13. After this date, the park will open Saturdays and Sundays into September, as long as The Bedford Center YMCA staffing and weather allow.
In order to access the water park, guests will need to enter/exit through the water park entrance (on the left side of the main facility entrance).
Access to the water park is included with a membership to The Center.
If you are not a member, a day pass for Bedford residents (over the age of three) is $5 per person. A day pass for non-residents (over the age of three) is $10 per person.
Interested in purchasing a membership to The Bedford Center YMCA? Visit their website for membership and facility information.
- What items will the concession stand sell? The concession stand will sell hot dogs, pizza, snow cones, various drinks, and other snacks. Cash and credit cards will be accepted.
- Can guests bring in outside coolers? Yes, guests will be able to bring in outside coolers; however, no glass or alcohol is allowed. There is not a limit to the size of a cooler that can be brought in.
- Can guests bring in outside chairs? No. Since there is ample seating around the water park, outside chairs cannot be brought in.
- Can you reserve a cabana at the water park? Yes, cabanas will be available to rent. Please contact The Bedford Center YMCA staff for additional details on cabana rentals.
- Can you bring in outside floats? Outside floats will not be permitted inside the water park. Clear innertubes will be available within the water park that can be used in the lazy river.
- Are lifejackets available at the park? There will be lifejackets available at the water park free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests may also bring in lifejackets, as long as they are U.S. Coast Guard-approved.
- Will there be any special events at the park this season? Yes! The Bedford Center YMCA is planning many special events and activities at the water park. Make sure to follow their Facebook page and visit their website to view an updated schedule, coming soon!
- Does this mean Roy Savage Pool will not open this summer? Roy Savage Pool will open this summer on Saturday, May 27. Learn more about Roy Savage Pool.