Barricade Request for Block Party

If you are holding a block party and need barricades to block the street off, please complete the following steps:

  1. Requestor MUST provide the following documentation:
    •  A map of the affected area that will be within the closure and labeled where barricades are needed. 
    • A Signature Sheet that is signed by ALL residences within the affected area. This sheet must include the residents' printed name, address, and signature acknowledging they have been notified and approve of the road closure. The statement at the top of the signature page must also be completed. 
  2. Once the map and signature sheet are complete, please fill out the downloadable Street Closure Request Form or complete the online form.
  3. If the requestor filled out the physical request form (not the online form), please bring it, the completed signature sheet, and map to the Bedford Police Department, 2121 L. Don Dodson Dr. in Bedford, during normal business hours.

For questions, please call 817-952-2444 or email the Community Services Division.