- City Government
- Budget Breakdown
Approved Budget FY 2022-2023
The approved budget for FY 2022-2023 can be viewed online.
The approved tax rate is 0.495726 per $100 valuation.
The City of Bedford also has a tool that can estimate what you pay in property and sales taxes and breaks it down by the services provided by the City. Visit the Taxpayer Receipt to enter information about your specific property and purchases with the City to find your estimate.
For assistance with tax calculations, please contact the tax assessor for the City of Bedford via email, at 817-884-1100, or visit the Tarrant County website for more information.
How the 2022-2023 Fiscal Year Budget is Divided
- Debt Service - 13.5 %
- Development - 3.8%
- Facilities - 2%
- Finance and Municipal Court - 3.9%
- Fire - 21.6%
- Fleet and Streets - 4.4%
- General Government - 3.8%
- Human Resources - 1.2%
- IT - 2.3%
- Library - 3.6%
- Non-Departmental - 3.8%
- Parks and Rec 6.8%
- Police - 29.3%
Previous Approved Budgets
- Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Program of Services (Budget)
- The City Council approved amendments to the FY 2021-2022 budget at the January 11, 2022, January 25, 2022, and May 10, 2022 Council Meetings. Information on what was approved in the amendments can be viewed by clicking on the dates of the meetings.
- Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Program of Services (Budget)
- Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Program of Services (Budget)
- Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Program of Services (Budget)
- Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Program of Services (Budget)
Have questions or comments on the FY 2022-2023 Budget? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Property Tax Revenue Budgeted for Maintenance & Operations and Debt Service
|Maintenance & Operations||$17,064,240||$17,968,533||$18,820,790||$20,239,240|
Tax Rate for Maintenance & Operations and Debt Service
|Maintenance & Operations Rate||0.384633||0.386990||0.367497|
|Interest and Sinking Rate (Debt Service)||0.184367||0.165010||0.128229|
Recent Financial Audits
View a list of previous Bedford Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports.