Alcoholic Beverage Registration

Chapter 10 of the City of Bedford Code of Ordinances covers the sale of alcoholic beverages within the City. Any person or dealer applying for, granted, or holding a license or permit pursuant to the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code to sell alcoholic beverages for on-premises consumption must register with the City Secretary's Office using the Application for Alcoholic Beverage Registration Form. There is no registration fee.

Once you have completed the registration form, please return it to the City of Bedford via one of the following methods:

  • As an attachment to an email addressed to
  • Hand delivered to Bedford City Hall, Building A (2000 Forest Ridge Dr., Bedford, TX  76021)
  • Mailed:

    Attention City Secretary

    2000 Forest Ridge Drive

    Bedford, TX 76021