- City Government
- Planning & Zoning
Planning & Zoning
The purpose of the Planning and Zoning Division is to promote the efficient and orderly development of private properties and to encourage the growth and enhancement of business relative to the Comprehensive Land Use Plan.
Planning and Zoning Applications Processed Online
Any planning and zoning application you would typically complete in paper form, is now available online. This easy-to-use system provides applicants with the ability to submit requests any time of day, any day of the week. Users can easily track the status of request and communicate with the appropriate City staff about their application. This system offers a simpler, more transparent, and expeditious permit planning process.
If you’re ready to get started, please log in to https://bedfordtx.viewpointcloud.com to create an account in just a few simple steps.
View instructions to learn how to create an account, submit an application, track the progress of an application, make a payment, or communicate with City staff about your application.
Planning and Zoning Applications
- Site Plan Application – Submit an Online Site Plan Application
- Plat Application – Submit an Online Plat Application
- Zoning Change Application – Submit an Online Zoning Change Application
- Specific Use Permit (SUP) Application – Submit an Online SUP Application
- Zoning Change Application - Submit an Online Zoning Change Application
- Event Applications – Submit an Online Special, Civic or Outside Sales Event Application
- Pre-Application Development Review Committee (DRC) Application – Submit an Online Pre-App DRC Application
- Mobile Food Unit Application – Submit an Online Mobile Food Unit Application
MapsThe City of Bedford's official planning and zoning maps are available in two versions:
- 2023 Development Meeting Schedule
- 2023 Planning and Zoning Submittal and Meeting Schedule
- Bedford Commons District Planned Unit Development Code
- Food Truck Ordinance
- Plat Application Submittal Procedures
- Subdivision Ordinance
- Zoning Ordinance @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>