Bench Warrants

Defendants who have a alias warrant(s), have failed to make an appearance before the court on a ticket. You have the following options:
  • Come in to the municipal court and post a cash bond to secure a court date. A cash bond is simply a way of having the warrant recalled and agreeing to appear before the court on a specific date to enter a plea.
  • If you simply wish to plead guilty and pay the fine, please contact the court for the exact amount due. You must send in a written plea of guilty and no personal checks are accepted.
  • Hire a traffic attorney to handle your case(s).
  • Pay my warrant online.

Capias Warrants

Defendants, who have a capias warrant(s), have entered a plea on their violation(s), and not completed the terms of the judgment levied by the court.
  • Your only option is to contact the court and pay the fine amount of the warrant(s).

Forms of Payment

Payments are accepted in cash, credit card (MasterCard and Visa), money order, and cashiers' check only!